Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time To Play Catch Up

I am a bit behind in my reading. Considering I just graduated yesterday from Bryant University, and will not be starting work until the first week of July, I'm going to try and finish those books that I have neglected over the past semester.

I have also been on an Enterprise 2.0 kick lately, trying to catch up on some reading in that fast growing interest area of technology. Essentially, the term "Enterprise 2.0" begs the question: how can social media be effectively used in the workplace? Boston will be hosting an upcoming Enterprise 2.0 conference this June. I have already secured pavilion tickets.

On a side note, I've also built up a small sample of writings over the past two years at Bryant. If you'd like to see a few, check out The Archway's website.

And most importantly, congrats '09!

No comments: