Monday, May 11, 2009

My Next Project

For those who know me, they have probably heard of my web service known as appACT. When I initially built the application two years ago, I wanted a system that allowed users to tag their messages by data type, not data subject. To do this, I created a series of miniature web applications, cleverly nicknamed "web apps" on appACT, to solve this problem. You can now find the same concept on Facebook, where you are able to add specific link, video, and application data to a wall.

I am now looking to redefine the appACT idea to better align with evolving modes of modern communication. By applying new and exciting ideas from the Enterprise 2.0, I hope to leverage some exciting technology to make this possible. Unlike appACT, I hope this project becomes a group effort, and ultimately, a business.

I apologize if I am being overly broad and vague about my new idea. I'm still trying to grasp my head around the service's inner-workings and more research must be done; but as progress is made I'll surely provide more updates, if not questions, on this blog.

No comments: